[amayausers.com] Re: denim shirts

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:35:15 -0400

Sanmar- Port Authority S600, TLS600 (tall)
6.5 oz

S100  7.5 oz heavyweight

SP10 6.5 oz. 'value' denim

L600D is ladies, LSP10 also and YSP10 youth.
Page 46 of the new catalog 2008 sales resource book.

We've used them for embroidery and screenprinting, wear them
ourselves in our shop and store.
Outfitted a local gospel group with them and they love them.

If you deal with Sanmar you'd have them before friday most likely
with no problem.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:26 AM, Margarett wrote:

Hello Everyone,
Would someone tell me of a Good Quality Denim Shirt.
I have someone needing two doz. 2XL  and 2 doz. XL long sleeve
Denim Shirts. I need these by Friday. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Margarett