[amayausers.com] Re: color change issue-

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:03:02 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1144.html#000001

After you change that color, click the 'apply' button down on the bottom of
that window. This is similar to a 'save' button, I think...we always click it
and then the 'save' button or whatever is there...maybe you are hitting the
'cancel' by mistake. It has never happened to me here...if it continues to
happen to you might be time to reload the OS program.