[amayausers] Re: cheap foamy veterans hats...

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:35:32 -0800

I sell hundreds of the cotton twill mesh back hats to a few gun clubs every
year.  I usually talk my Foam Hat people into the twills like Ron does.  I
usually get mine from KC Caps, really like the quality and they are around
$1 each.   I was actually just having fun with Ron.  Now he wants to take
all my business :O

Dana,
I have  a few silkscreeners I do contract work for and I have them do all my
printing.  I actually haven't had a call for silkscreened foam hats but I
can have them done no problem.  I think they are the ugliest thing in the
world but if thats what the customer wants and what sells then thats fine
with me.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx