[amayausers] Re: cheap foamy veterans hats...

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:26:04 -0800

When we haven't been able to talk someone out of these hats
we show them a sample and agree to what they see before we proceed.
Remember the foam is relatively thin and compress' easily so you
don't have to worry about increased material thickness too much
I think we ran them at around 5 or 6. the thing to remember is because its
foam, it is very hard to stabilize, fills stitches flex and distort and
columns unless
very thick have the foam pull over the top and cover part of the column, if
you
can visualize that. so take that into consideration, the design seems to be
smaller
because the foam collapses around the edges,
they are not pretty but they will work, but practice first.
and have a sample to show perspective clients so they know what to expect.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
www.bodycoverdesign.com

Grants Pass, Oregon