[amayausers] Re: bucket cap frames

  • From: "Kayelyn Merrill" <kayo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:52:43 -0700

Hi-
Do they have a website?

Kayelyn Merrill

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dana Sandergaard
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 1:43 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] bucket cap frames

Hey there,

I own 3 amayas and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Was someone on the list wondering about easy bucket cap sewing?  If so I
have a trick

I purchased a special bucket cap fram from Volume 1/embroidery Systems at
1-888-805-8631 that work like a charm.  No more having to hoop with a flat
hoop anymore.  They save me so much time I hardly remember what it was like
to fight with them the other way.

I was one of the first to get an Amaya when they were new and have added a
new one each year since.  If anyone has any questions I may be of help
please email.

thanks

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.