[amayausers.com] Re: bags

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:29:42 UT

This message was posted by Beckie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/598.html#000002

I have a job to do of 17 duffle bags I ordered from Sanmar yesterday.  I just
got my Slim Line 6.5 x 5 from Melco.  There were no instructions in the box on
the Slim Line - is that normal.  It looks relatively simple - but I didn't know
if there are certain things you should watch out for.  When your doing duffle
bags do you have to support the bags.  I've heard people talk about clips or
clamps - are those the office supply black clips.  Do you raise your pressure
foot at all?  Where do you order your magnetic bobbins from?  Any info is
really appreciated.

Beckie Henderson
Bee-Utiful Creations