[amayausers.com] Re: amayausers Digest V6 #247

  • From: "Stephanie Martin" <crazythreadz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:33:57 -0500

Hi... I would be interested in some of the accesssories... u can contact me direct smart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: "amayausers digest users" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:03 AM
Subject: amayausers Digest V6 #247

amayausers Digest Wed, 03 Sep 2008 Volume: 06  Issue: 247

In This Issue:
[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop for Sewn Koozies
[amayausers.com] Re: ED, hurricane party?
[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin and Winder for FSL?
[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin and Winder for FSL?
[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin and Winder for FSL?
[amayausers.com] Re: Superimposed Font in DS
[amayausers.com] Re: Superimposed Font
[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin and Winder for FSL?
[amayausers.com] Re: Superimposed Font
[amayausers.com] Re: Superimposed Font
[amayausers.com] Re: Superimposed Font
[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin and Winder for FSL?
[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin and Winder for FSL?
[amayausers.com] thread brake stop on big red
[amayausers.com] Re: thread brake stop on big red
[amayausers.com] Re: stitching on micopolyester or lycra
[amayausers.com] How to revitalize thread....
[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray
[amayausers.com] Re: Copyright release form
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray
[amayausers.com] Re: Golf Ball fill
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Fonts
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Copyright release form
[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray
[amayausers.com] Re: Fonts
[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray
[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray
[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propa
[amayausers.com] Re: Fonts
[amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray
[amayausers.com] Re: FOR SALE 06 Amaya XT Design Shop Pro Pl

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 06:14:48 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Hoop for Sewn Koozies

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/669.html#000002

Well just in case anyone else was wondering the same question, I tried to put a sewn koozie on the 2"x4" mono 7 in 1 fast frame. The design was well within the hoop area but when I went to trace it in the hoop, the koozie popped off. There just isn't enough room for the arms to go side to side and that hoop is actually the smallest I could find.

However, I did call MelcoMart and the excellent staff there is looking into any other possilbe options. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Have a good day!!!

------------------------------

From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: ED, hurricane party?
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:17:27 -0700

Ed,
Okay (Redneck for O.K.). You is bein safe with your peeps. Dis be a gud
ting. Las time i go trough dis whit you was dat Katrina junk. Spent 2 dolla twenny fy cint to fine out u b okee dokee. Doan make me spend no mo money on
you.!!!!!!!

erb

----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 06:38:22 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin and Winder for FSL?

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/672.html

I have an XT and want to do some free standing lace designs. I ordered the aluminum bobbin (style "L") because that is what I was told I needed. Does anyone know what brand of bobbin winder will work with these bobbins? I tried using my Husqvarna Designer SE home machine, but the bobbin hole was too small.

Thanks!!!

------------------------------

From: Marilou Johnstone <terriertamer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:00:01 -0700

I use my Brother 2003-D to wind bobbins but the Wrights Side Winder
will work too.  Joann's, Wal-Mart etc sell them.  The Side WInder
really winds too fast for me.  I'd check any other machines if you
might have one.  Here it is at Hancock's.
http://www.hancockfabrics.com/viewfdsearch.htm?profile=&query=wrights+side+winder&numHits=24
I have metal bobbins of some sort.  Just a class 15 from a sewing
machine dealer.  I've used them since I got the machine for those
things that need a matching bobbin thread.

Marilou

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:16:11 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/672.html#000001

You will also need a bobbin case with the backlash spring when you use metal bobbins.
HTH,
Mary

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:24:37 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Superimposed Font in DS

This message was posted by Yjohnson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/673.html

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows the superimposed font in DS if there is one. My customers wants to do lettering in two colors. Would appreciate a quick response. Thank you.

YJ

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:25:54 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Superimposed Font

This message was posted by Yjohnson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/227.html

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a superimposed font in DS? My client wants to do lettering in two colors. Thank you.

YJ

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:47:45 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/672.html#000002

Mary,

I'm so glad you told me that, I sure wish MelcoMart would have mentioned it. Thank goodness I didn't have a bobbin winder or I would have been doing things wrong.

Thanks,

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:51:05 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/227.html#000001

Go to C:\Program Files\Melco Embroidery Systems\Design Shop\Help and click the PDF file that has the alphabets in it

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:06:30 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/227.html#000002

You can also use the shadow function to create a second color "beside or shifted" from the original lettering.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:47:57 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Yjohnson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/227.html#000003

You guys are just the best.  Keep the ideas coming.

YJ

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:23:49 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/672.html#000003

You might want to take your bobbin down to the local fabric store and see if it will fit on the spindle for the "side winder." I've done some FSL, and used regular Melco thread and magnetic core bobbins. I have read one should use a heavier thread, but regular embroidery thread seems to work fine. I slow down Ms. Amaya for this type of work and use a couple of layers of vylene in the hoop. Granted, it probably wouldn't hold up if you wanted to use it as an insert for a garment, but for decorative items it works.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 17:19:40 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by v-embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/672.html#000004

Hi Di,

I have done FSL using the pre-wound bobbins that came with my Amaya starter kit and laces turned out great. The pre-wound bobbins are also used in my Babylock home machine to do FSL and the bobbins work great.

Hope you have a great day!

------------------------------

From: "mary" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers.com] thread brake stop on big red
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:29:54 -0700

I am in the middle of stitching a design and the thread broke.  I
re=threaded it and cannot get it to continue stitching. The red light is on
and when I push the green button, nothing happens.  Any ideas?

-        mary

------------------------------

From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: thread brake stop on big red
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:37:13 -0400

Check your emergency 'stop' button...give it a twist. We're always
hitting it by
accident and not realizing it.
Roland

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:14:58 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: stitching on micopolyester or lycra

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/674.html

I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find it in the search engine! So sorry for repeating this thread...

I have 2 Ping shirts here made of 100% micropolyester that I've been asked to stitch a stock field hockey stick design onto. I do not want to ruin this, so any suggestions, hints, pointers that you can pass along to me that works best on this type of material will be appreciated. I've done the "wicking" type material before, but it seemed to pucker a little around the design, even w/it being low in density. What type of stablizer works best, as well as needles? Thanks so much!

------------------------------

From: "Michele Zimmer" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers.com] How to revitalize thread....
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:29:35 -0400

All my thread is old.  I don't do as much business as I'd like and the
thread is dry.  You can feel it catch when you pull it through to rethread
after a thread break.  Is there a way to revitalize it?  I was told to put
it in the freezer but that didn't do any good. I'd like to spritz them with
water and see if that helps, but don't know if that would hurt more than
help.

Any and all suggestions are extremely welcome!!

Michele Zimmer

Carefree Creations

<mailto:Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://www.CarefreeCreations.com> www.CarefreeCreations.com

 _____

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:44:34 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Topping and adhesive spray

This message was posted by Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html

I use a topping on t-shirts and polos with an adhesive spray. It seems to help with the stretchy material, but then I get a mess on the front of the shirt. I steam it or spray with water, but then I have to wait for it to dry before I give it to the customer. How does everyone else do t-shirts and polos? What do you do with an adhesive residue on the front of garments?

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:44:47 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Copyright release form

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/51.html#000001

Reposting Tina's question - for some reason, this one forum wasn't set to echo to the list so you might not have seen it :)

What do you guys use if anything when someone wants a corporate logo digitized for garments. Is there a special form you give them to fill out or do you have them type a letter on company letterhead stating it is ok to reproduce the logo for garments etc...

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! If you have a sample form you would like to share you can send it to me at tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:45:32 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propay

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html

Hey All:

Good news, we've outgrown ProPay for credit card processing.

Bad news - we have to now sort thru the mess in front of us to find a reputable, low cost merchant account provider for our business.

It gets all very confusing after a while sorting thru the per transaction fees, monthly minimum fees, statement fees, blow your nose the wrong way fees etc ;)

Just wondering if anyone would like to suggest/throw a company they use in the mix.

We've checked with Sams Club and while they seem competitive, getting all the info on one sheet is like pulling teeth. I want a company that gives me a clear cut contract that shows me up front all that I am going to be paying for the privledge of working with them!

Contacted so far:

Sam's Club Merchant Services
NationalBankCard.com
1stAmericanCardService.com
Chase Paymentech

Also, are those of you out there who use CC's on the Tiered program or Interchange?

Thanks!
JOHN

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:50:32 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000001

Hi John. I've been looking at the program Costco offers. It seems pretty good. It's on their website under business or business services.

Judy

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:52:49 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000002

You haven't mentioned PayPal.

Juli in Kona

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:54:40 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html#000001

I always spray or iron on the back, but never the front.

Juli in Kona

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:57:11 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Golf Ball fill

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/225.html#000002

Julie, If you use a complex fill and enter the following it gives a type of golf ball look

Stitch Length  40-60
# Partitions - 8

Partition Sequence   00004444

Jason

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:59:26 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000003

We use paypal pretty regularly right now. Best deal I am seeing so far goes as follows...

Visa/MC Credit Card Rates (not debit)

Qualified - 1.67% + .19
Mid Qualified - 2.42% + .19
Non Qualified - 3.42% + .19

$15 minimum discount fee
$5 month statement fee

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:01:58 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html#000002

Do you use a topping? It seems to push the material as the sews no matter how high I set the foot if I don't use a topping. I usually use 2 poly mesh backings with a spray adhesive.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:02:26 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000004

On paypal - looks like the virtual terminal is the most comparable - where you will have to key in numbers etc as with propay...

Volume: $0.00 USD - $3,000.00 USD
Rate: 3.1% + $0.30
Monthly Fee for unlimited Trans: USD $30.00 USD

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:03:24 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Fonts

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/228.html

Anyone know any good places to get additional fonts. I know Melco offer them, but where can I see them. I am in need of 3D fonts as well and generic 2D.

Thanks

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:16:34 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by signman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000005

We use First American Payment Systems for both businesses, a local 'rep' came in to setup the terminals, has taken care of any programming problems, etc. instantly...and you won't believe the rates...visa/mastercard both 1.74% and a 20¢ fee. Visa and MC check card fees- 1.35% looking through the contract, there is PirstPay.net, internet card services, all kinds of other things.
www.first-american.net (http://www.first-american.net)
we were all set up and running the day the terminals came in for our store, for my graphic shop he set up an old used system that came with another business I bought out! I'd highly recommend them-there is also NO MONTHLY MINIMUM fee-our previous company kept jacking that up every 6 months!

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:18:02 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by signman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000006

They also have check guarantee program-so much easier to deal with because you run the checks through a terminal that 'reads' the code, verifies the check-and ELECTRONICALLY snags the money and deposits in your account in 24 hours! No more 'bounced' checks-if they don't go through-you don't take them!

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:23:14 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Mary on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/51.html#000002

I would also love a sample form, if it's out there! I just had an inquiry regarding this yesterday from an employee that wants to get the company logo on his own shirt, at his own cost.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:32:25 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Anita on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html#000003

I use topping, not with adhesive spray...but hooped with the garment and backing. I have had to add it after hooping and installing the hoop (ok...too lazy to remove and rehoop), so I tacked it down with wet fingers on the corners of the topping. To remove small bits of the topping without having to wet it so much, Joyce Jagger of embroiderytipsandmore.com creates a ball of used topping and moistens it to dab the smaller bits between stitching from the garment.

Anita

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:43:24 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Anita on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/228.html#000001

You can see Melco's offerings in the Code Sheets...they're just not all available in software by default.

There was a recent topic with some favorite links for fonts...maybe others will speak up also. I haven't added any except for small lettering.

Anita

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:53:38 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html#000004

I dont use a topping on T's and I sew alot of them. I use a no show mesh underneath and if it is not the iron on type then will use spray adhesive to adhere it to the t shirt and it sews out great, never a complaint! As far as using it on polos I would agree with Anita and I hoop the topping with the garment then I use a steamer to remove all the little pieces left over. Works awesome!

You should check out the tips and information that Joyce has on her website which you can find a link under Marketplace. Well worth the money to belong to her site! Makes learning the business so much easier!

Good Luck!

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:15:37 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Anita on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html#000005

I'll have to try the steamer solution for removing the bits...I've only recently invested in one but didn't remember to give it a try for this purpose.

Anita

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:48:13 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000007

Thanks Rolland - I have contacted them and will post the results here.

So you don't have a 3 tier rate? The rate you mentioned sounds like a first tier - Qualified rate.

What's your statement fee?

Now, the check thing is interesting. What terminal do you have, how much did it run, and how do you like it?

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 21:18:59 -0400
From: Donna-Zbest472 <zbest472@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Anita,

Where did you get the small lettering fonts?

Thanks,
Donna
Zbest Embroidery,Inc

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 03:00:23 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/675.html#000006

As long as you are using the clear type of solvy it works great but if you are using the fiber type watersoluable it doesnt work to hot.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 04:02:40 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: FOR SALE 06 Amaya XT Design Shop Pro Plus

This message was posted by nfrady on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/114.html

I have an 2006 Amaya Xt for sale with Design Shop Pro Plus. I have 8 different size hoops. The an enitre arc thread collection as well as some madeira. I have close to if not 400 spools of thread (the smaller ones) I also have the hat frame, needles, bobbins. Tear away backing, precut backing, roll of backing, backing for caps...tons of backing. I even have a handful of fabric for appliques but never learned how to use them. Also have the new slim line attachement with a few different attachments for that these have only been used once or twice. I think one is even still in the original packaging, if you have looked at this it is expensive but so handy to have. Included is a brand new HP computer that I bought specifically for this machine back in May 2008. Even a heat press becuase we did heat transfers. The designs Shop training cs, the Amaya training cd. Some after market digitizing cds. Thousands of Dakota Collectable images with the catalog. Everything you would need to start a busienss. I hope I have listed everything, if you have any questions please ask. There is tons of stuff!! I am in Indianapolis. Asking Price $20,000 obo Thanks,
Natasha

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 04:08:17 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/51.html#000003

I don't have a form but my order form and website says if your company is a franchise, they must provide a letter or email from the company headquarters giving permission to use the logo on apparel. I do ask for the letter or email before proceding with the order. No letter from the company, no order is written up. I would rather loose the sale than get sued by some company that has tons of more money than me.

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 04:20:26 UT
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/114.html#000001

You may want to break out your items. They may fetch more individually and sell quicker. You can buy an 06 Amaya XT direct from melco with a 1 year warranty for $12,595.00 including training.

Used big red from melco is 8900.

I usually expect 3rd party sales to be less expensive than the mfgr.