[amayausers] Re: advanced training East Coast

  • From: Eldred J Swapp <ejswapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

Yea I like Cheryl's statement about how we avoid state income tax....but on top
of it all we are trying to get like the state of Alaska...we are looking at
getting a rebate back from the state this year.

Joel

Cheryl Rotter <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, that is a very common complaint from visitors to the silver state.
We just appreciate you leaving us a little something in the State
Coffers when you go home. That's how we avoid state income tax.....

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B
Carson City, NV 89706