[amayausers] Re: You ever just have one of those nights?

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:22:14 -0700

Guys, I am going to put you all to shame. Not only did I screw up three
shirts in a row by not checking the presser foot height but after I
re-ordered three more shirts to replace my mess and I did it all over again
by putting the colors in the wrong sequence!  I Replaced six shirts out of a
16 shirt order plus had to pay the freight to boot. Winter is sure getting
long.

Jack Fuller