[amayausers.com] Re: X Motor Error using XT WACF

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 16:50:31 UT

This message was posted by Amy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA

Just wondering if someone has had this problem.  I am trying to put lettering
on the side of a cap.  I am using the XT WACF and when I try to do a trace, the
machine goes clunk and I get the X Motor error.

I have used the XT WACF a lot but only for the front of the cap and this works

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there some setting I need to change?

Any help would be appreciated.

Amy in Indiana