[amayausers] Re: Working with Visors

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:00:43 -0700

Jim,
This may not be what you want to hear but....in the Melco Mart Catalog is a
cap frame that I feel works much better overall for caps and visors. the cap
frame  number is 12155. This frame is designated as the CCF/WACF in the hoop
selection in Amaya OS.

I use this frame a majority of the time and have used it on visors with
excellent results. I used a stiff tear-a-way backing to help support the cap
wihile sit was sewing.

While the 270 frame has its place, for most caps I like the older style
frame better. It is a faster unit to work with and is more universal in what
can be done with it.

I know this info isn't very helpfull if you don't presently have access to
one of these frames but......for future reference maybe...

Rod

Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician/Owner
(Design Shop Pro+ Digitizing)