[amayausers] Re: Who does screen printing?

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

I have been thinking of adding this service to my business and was wondering if
there was a specific company you recommend that does a great job on the
screenprinted transfers????  Are the design pretty clear when very detailed???

  Thanks!
DLCompton@xxxxxxx wrote:

Have you thought about doing them yourself with a heat press and a
screenprinted transfer? It's a great addition to a small business and this
order could
pay for the heat press! Just an idea.

Dorothy Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916) 635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 10/13/2006 7:37:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have a customer interested in getting around 300 T-shirts if anyone is up
to it. Could I please have costs and turn around times. The T-shirts are
black in color and I can have the shirts drop shipped to you. I'm in
Maryland so I'm looking for someone with 3 days UPS ground shipping and feel
free to contact me off list. Also, if you have a website with pictures of
your work, that would be great too.

Thanks

Steve