[amayausers.com] Re: WACF XT

  • From: "kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:40:07 +1000

Set hoop to cap and see if you can see the design within the cap hoop on
your puter screen

Anand

I am wondering if my cap frame driver is correct.  When I try to trace
the design on the cap before running, the underneath rod part pushes the
cap off the frame.  In the manual it shows the screws on either side of
the shaft that the rod goes through.  I measured the distance between
the two screws on the rod and its only like 2.5" so it wouldn't fit on
either side. Plus I would have to take off the second black metal bar
the rods run through to get it on the machine and then put it back on
after the rods were through the shaft, but after unscrewing everything I
couldn't get that metal bar to move so I don't think its supposed to.
Anyone have any ideas on how to keep it from pushing the rod out and the
cap off the frame?  I've attached a picture, but not sure if I did it
correctly.  Hopefully the picture is viewable because seeing it will
probably make a lot more sense than how I'm describing it! Thanks,
Natalie