[amayausers.com] Re: V9 DS and Vista 32 bit Ultimate

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/411.html#000005

You are right about the 4GIGs of ram being 64-bit.  I bought a Dell laptop
about 6 months ago and wanted a 64-bit processor and was told that was what I
had.  When I started checking my computer, I had 3GIGs of Ram with a duo-core
processor.  That is not the same thing as a 64-bit processor.  I am glad not I
did not get a 64-bit because most of my softwared would not work with a 64-bit.
 Just my 2 cents worth.

Barbara

In San Antonio