[amayausers.com] Re: V9 DS and Vista 32 bit Ultimate

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:19:43 UT

This message was posted by Linda H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/411.html#000010

My husband is the one that built my computer, he put in the 4 gigs of ram.  I
loaded my DS9 on a laptop at work with vista home version, it didn't want to
close/not respond as often as my tower system at home.  Will work with it some
more and see if it continues to crash.  I do have the 32 bit version of Vista
Ultimate.

Linda