[amayausers.com] Re: V9 DS and Vista 32 bit Ultimate

This message was posted by Linda H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/411.html

I just installed V9 DS  Pro + on my Vista 32 bit Ultimate edition computer,
want to get more familiar with it before we connect it to our computer that is
connected to the new XT.  The only thing I have been doing today is going
through the Help menu and getting familiar with the changes in DS9.  The
computer as done the "Design Shop has stopped working and will close" window at
least 5 times so far.  Is there a setting I need to change???  My version is
9.00.087 and I checked for updates and it told me there were none.

Thanks again
Linda