[amayausers.com] Re: Under Armour body shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:56:11 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/655.html#000001

Hi Bill,
My experience is that you cannot buy them wholesale. I spoke to the UnderArmour
store manager who informed me that they do not want "just anyone" embroidering
on their merchandise so they offer their own embroidery service. That said, I
have a friend who purchased UnderArmour seconds at an outlet in Maryland. Just
a fluke to find them, it was NOT an UnderArmour Outlet. And it was a noe-time
find. My suggestion is to use one of our normal suppliers "performance wear" as
a substitute. Good luck,
Redina