[amayausers] UltraCotton 6.1 vs.Heavyweight 5.4

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:07:59 -0400

Good morning all!
I need some opinions on the weight difference between the "Ultra Cotton" 6.1
oz.   and "Heavyweight" 5.4 oz.
I have traditionally always used the Ultra Cotton and my favorite is the Hanes
Beefy. But I have an order for 100 tees and I am trying to keep the price down
for the school, but still provide a "good, quality" tee.

Is there a significant difference in the "feel" of these two weights? I know
the blends are usually a 5.6 oz., and I can "feel" the difference between the
UltraBlend and the UltraCotton.

Thank you in advance for your time!

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters