[amayausers.com] Re: Top thread not picking up bobbin thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:25:29 UT

This message was posted by neenachbob on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/479.html#000003

After you check all the things that everyone is kind enough to suggest, if
you're still having problems start checking the trimmer.  I did a lot of
research on the bobbin break after trim and the under thread presser foot (it's
a spring) wasn't contacting the selector arm so after a trim the bobbin thread
would hide from the needle (a metaphor).  I took the trimmer assembly apart and
bent the spring slightly so it would make contact and that solved the problem.
Hope this is of some help