[amayausers.com] Re: Times New Roman Alphabet?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:25:11 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1305.html#000003

Totally mistyped.  Times New Roman is in DS7.  Times Roman is not.  However,
they both sew equally badly whenever I try to use them.

I'm excited to hear that all fonts might be included in DS9.  I've a call in to
our sales rep to see if I can get a list (or better yet, the code sheets) of
the alphabets included in DS9 and the new Amaya OS.

I'll be back if/when I find out anything.