[amayausers.com] Re: Thread "Snap" when trimming

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:04:53 UT

This message was posted by Linda H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/705.html#000004

Interesting, we just received our new XT and have been monitoring it closely,
the tech has been to the shop twice now, repairing different parts around the
bobbin.  Early this week, it seemed better, still way more thread and bobbin
breaks than our old "Big Red"  Today it was doing what you describe, not
trimming right and then the thread kicks out.  Earlier in the week to solve
some problems on lettering we changed to all Tie In and Tie Out using Style 5
for both, that appeared to help alot, (till late today)  Now the same design
that it helped on (did a reorder of it 6 shirts today) the letter, wouldn't
trim then the thread would travel to the next letter and snap, and on several
shirts the last letter it sewed, machine would return to origin and I would
remove and the top thread was not cut.

Linda
R&J Screenprinting & Embroidery, Inc.
West Branch, MI