[amayausers.com] Re: Thread of choice??

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:54:22 UT

This message was posted by SkyLinePrints on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY

Where on the east coast?  I know several companies up and down the coast.

Most of my thread comes from Madeira.  Comes pretty quick.

Also, you can checkout sewingmachine.com in Atlanta.  they are in atlanta and
carry a lot of different items including isacord.  Dont know if the isacord is
on their site yet but you can call them to order it.  very nice people.  close
enough for me to drive.

In Maryland, look at  http://www.allstitch.net/index.html