[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Feed Arm

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/169.html#000006

Jimmy,

I broke mine the first time I tried to remove #1 without taking the cover off.
I thought surely they wouldn't design this thing so you have to remove the
cover to take off one roller (guess I was wrong).  Anyway, I replaced it in
about 15 minutes it really wasn't that difficult.  If it were any other than
the #1 arm I may have thought twice about jumping right in and doing it myself.
If you are above average with mechanical things you shouldn't have any trouble.
 If you need an arm I bought 4 when I broke the first one thinking this may be
a common problem but I most likely won't need them. I am in AZ so shipping will
only take a day to get to you instead of 3-4 from Denver.  Contact me privately
if you want to do that.

Steve
Trinity Embroidery