[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks at start

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/61.html#000006

Rod,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Before I got this last note from you I shut
everything down 2 more times and I noticed when I opened OS again it had the
actif-feed at 10pts and on Standard.  So I swithced it to Auto and started it
again.  The acti-feed should be around 3 pts.  It's running like a dream again
and the acti-feed on auto is ranging between 2 and 5.  Any ideas on how that
acti-feed could have changed?
Sue