[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks at start

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:05:00 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/61.html

PLEASE HELP!
Last night I finished sewing out a 52000 stitch design with no problems.  This
morning I tried to sew same design out and the machine stitches about 4 to 6
stitches, moves about 3 inches (when it shouldn't) and then thread breaks.  I
have checked everything I can think of and tried several different designs and
the same thing happens.
Does anyone have an idea what is causing this.  Any techs out there that could
offer assistance please.  I know Melco is closed til after the 1st and I need
help now.

I appreciate any help.
Sue Schroeder