[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Breaks On All Needles

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:59:38 -0400

Tom:

Before you go the Madeira route - suggest you look into Isacord thread -
they have some great deals right now for Melco users.  Their thread is top
notch as well and comes highly recommended (they can convert ARC colors
too).  See
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/570.html .  One
other thing, I LOVE their spools.  They snap at the bottom so after you are
done with a color and take it off the machine, you can lock the thread in
place with the cone.  No more unraveling or dangling from our thread trees
on the wall.  Averything is neat and tidy.

I called Madeira last week and they seemed pretty overpriced in comparison
and when I asked for a deal to match what Isacord had given me - I was made
to feel like I wasn't big enough to ask for any discounts - and that I
shouldn't be asking.  How many heads do you have?  Oh, and how much thread
do you buy?  Oh.  Ok.  They said they would pass my info along to the sales
manager and get back to me.  They never called back.  All in all, I felt
like a bother.

On the other hand, when I asked for better pricing from Amann, the sales
rep couldn't approve it but said she would contact the regional rep to see
what could be done.  She also warned me he was on vacation and it might be
a few days.  In less than 15 minutes, the rep called me, lowered my already
good price with them, and offered the deals that I posted on the site.

Customer Service will win me over EVERY TIME.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites -   Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
  I: levelbest.com  / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.