[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Breaks On All Needles

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:37:20 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/611/2.html#000026

If you look at it logically, the top thread is pulling up the bobbin thread.

Are you using Auto or Standard Actifeed?  I'd increase that number just a bit
(more thread will feed) if it is on standard.  If it is on Auto, then I think
the only thing you can do is to change it to Standard and keep upping the
number until the problems go away.

Of course, there my be other problems, but I'd do the above first.

Juli in Kona