[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Break

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:04:00 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1024.html#000003

We don't use our XT much at all, sits many times for week or two without
use...but I still get it serviced once a year at warranty renewal time-even
though it is on factory warranty. Worth the bucks-because just one problem
slowing us down (or shutting us down) can cost as much as the service work.
Plus, since it looks like we are going to be selling it, it has that advantage
of 'constant service' like a certified car...I can get top dollar for it.