[amayausers.com] Re: Thread

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:02:41 -0800 (PST)

I will check the rotary hook, but there is a humidifer in the room already!
  Thanks!

Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          If all the threads look slightly frayed, then that may suggest a burr
/ rough spot on your rotary hook or perhaps thread which is getting overly dry.

  Run the tip of your finger nail or a q-tip over the rotary hook to check for
rough spots.

  If you think your threads are getting dry, as a quick fix you can put them in
the freezer overnight. As a more permanent solution, invest in a humidifier to
raise the humidity in the room where you keep your thread.

  Bob