[amayausers] Re: Thanks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:58:09 UT

This message was posted by Amy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/41.html

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that responded to my sister-in-law
(Debbie Rinehart) on the question of thread breaks and the machine not
responding as it should have.  I exited the amaya system and shut the machine
off, when I brought the system back up everything was working properly.

I'll probably have a lot of questions for awhile since I am just starting out.

Again, thanks to everyone.

Amy Broxton