[amayausers.com] Re: Tech or Training Sweep

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:10:33 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/660.html

Hi everyone,

Since holiday sewing is coming soon, Rod and I are considering a sweep in the
Western States very soon. We need to know where the committed clients are so we
can plot our trip and determine expenses. Our goal is to cut travel expenses as
much as possible for all of you. We will probably take our 5th wheel to save
you motel expenses. Please email us privately if you are interested in either a
PMI, additional tech work or training on your Big Reds, Amayas, XT's, XTS's or
Bravos and all levels of software or digitizing. For additional information,
please email us privately at springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx or give us a call at
208-898-4117.
Thanks,
Sharon & Rod Springer