[amayausers] Re: Tackle Twill Question? Help!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:04:47 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/177.html#000002

I have Dalco's stockstitch so when I do Jerseys I order the letters and numbers
I need from them and then I just type in the names & numbers in Stockstitch and
it makes the stitch files I need.  I hoop the jerseys with 1 layer of cutaway
although you can probably get away with tearaway.  Set them up the same way you
would a normal applique and away you go.  I would definitely do the names as
well as the numbers in tackle twill but would order it from stahls or dalco and
not try to buy twill and hand cut it.  If you have an i-oline, laser cutter, or
something like that then you can cut your own twill.