[amayausers] Re: Tackle Twill

  • From: "Russell Silva" <bassbum2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:15:07 -0500

I ordered some sample kit from Stahls www.stahls.com  for $40.00 and they
were very simple to do, recently I heard of Twill USA www.twillusa.com and
gave them a call, they are sending me a sample kit for free with a catalog
and color swatches. Another thing is that Stahls cuts on an Ioline cutter
and Twill USA cuts on a laser cutter which seals the edges of the twill.
Twill USA might not have as much to offer as Stahls but their prices are
better. I will let you know what I think of the stuff from Twill USA when I
get it.

Russell Silva
R. S. Embroidery
Amaya Technician & Trainer