[amayausers] Tackle Twill

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:38:00 -0800 (PST)

I have not done any tackle twill or applique items as I am relatively new and
the general embroidery orders have kept me very busy.  However, I have recently
moved the shop to downtown and have been approached by a couple of individuals
asking about both applique and tackle twill proojects.  Can someone give me
some info and recommendations on how to learn these techniques???  Where is the
best company to get the letters, etc and how does the process actually work
with the amayas?  I have been told it is easy (while I was at training) 2 years
ago, but have never pursued it.  I would love to offer this service, but I want
to be able to produce a fine garment.

  Thanks for all of your ideas and help!
  You folks are the best!
  Darlene