[amayausers.com] Re: Table to support Slim Line

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:48:46 UT

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/498.html#000004

John, I will try to get some pictures tonite and post link for all our users'
benefit.  I find these tables valuable when I do some karate belts.  I use one
of the large wooden hoops, 14x17 I think, and I line up two or three belts side
by side, parallel to the bobbin arm, and having the table prevents the belts
from "rocking and rolling" side to side on top of the rounded XT arm; it gives
them the additional lateral support.  I'll try to include a picture of that
later, I don't have any karate belts in the shop to run right now.

Dave