[amayausers] Re: T-Boss Quoting Software - Thoughts?

Interesting.  I saw that but figured the color was just for an idea - and
then you might enter in the exact thread color etc.  Of course, it would be
better if you could load your thread colors right in :)

30 day trial... Guess it can't hurt

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.