[amayausers] Re: T-Boss Quoting Software - Thoughts?

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:56:13 -0400

Hi Mike:

I actually did, but don't like the idea of paying $99 a month for it or more
than a grand up front didn't really appeal to me.   I was looking for
something in the $300-400 range :)

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.