[amayausers] Re: T-Boss Quoting Software - Thoughts?

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:42:01 -0400

John,
they have a trial version for free (Probably 30 days) Throw it on one of
your spare computers and try it. Only 2 people reviewed it on CNET but they
both liked it.
http://www.download.com/T-Boss/3000-2066-10412858.html?part=dl-TBoss&subj=uo&tag=button

From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:16:20 -0400
Sorry, the last mail got jumbled.  Lets try again...

I have been looking around for a quoting and invoice system and this one
seems really nice. They have the price lists for most major suppliers built
right in - so you can pop in your markup and quantity discounts and give an
instant quote. Just wondering if anyone is using it. It seems reasonably
priced and updates to the catalogs come via the web. I have looked at other
solutions in this price range and they all are well... Ugly. This oen seems
pretty well thought out and the interface must have been done by someone who
knows design.

Thoughts?

John