[amayausers] Support Arm Screw Hole - Spring?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:11:11 EDT

I have an interesting situation/problem. The other day I was re-installing
the support arms for the smaller hoops and the outside screw on the left side
was rather difficult to turn. I tried several times taking it out and
re-trying,  finally using a screw driver to do the job (a lot). After doing my
stitching and needing to put the arms back to the outside position, I went to
remove said screw and again had to use a screwdriver almost the whole way  but
now
I could feel a bit of metal sticking out the top of the hole. Well,  I did
what was probably a dumb thing, I tried srewing the screw from the bottom
(don't
ask what I was thinking). Now I have a rather large, spring-like piece of
metal sticking out from the top. After I did my caps, my husband helped me
screw
 the arm back on (again, very difficult), which is where I am now. Monday I
will  need to move the arm back to the outer edge and I'm afraid of what's
going to  happen. Any clues anyone? All the rest of the screw holes are working
great!
Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)