[amayausers] Stitching not Following Digitizing

  • From: <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:30:36 -0600 (CST)

I created a design that has a right triangle at the bottom oriented such that
the right angle is at the top left corner with one side going down at 180
degrees, the other across to the right at 90 degrees and the hypotenuse at an
angle from the bottom left and rising to the top right.  The triangle is a fill
with the entry point at the bottom corner and the exit at the right hand corner
(not the right angle).  Then, a satin column border of the same color is
stitched along the hypotenuse.  The column is digitized to start right where
the fill exits.  I have verified this very carefully in DesignShop Pro+
(6.08.522).  However, when sewing, the Amaya starts at the bottom left corner
(like it should) but then exits at the right angle (top left) rather than at
the top right as digitized.  This behavior forces a trim when the machine
should not stop at all.  I have not had time to play much with this yet.  Is
this a bug or a "feature"?  Anyone experience this?

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington, VA