[amayausers] Re: Still need help - and am willing to paypal for it...

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:13:15 -0500

To answer your question - yes.  When you do your colors/needle setting in
OS, you can insert a pause, stop, hold - there are some others.  At any
rate, I'm not very experienced at using those and the help on them needs
more detail.  I imagine someone can explain in better detail than I.  There
is one of them that causes it to go back and repeat the colors.  Not what I
had wanted...

Terri Hoover
Embroidery Creations