[amayausers] Re: Still need help - and am willing to paypal for it...

Hi Kelly!

It's a DST (tajima) file that a digitizer did for us - not sure of the
software they use.  They have been decent in the past but this time, the
design just isn't working.

Format wise, we need it in .ofm ideally or anything else design shop can
read.

Many thanks!
JOHN