[amayausers] Re: Shop Pics / Shop Heat

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:49:02 -0400

LOL.

Nope - that was the before pic.  I ordered a new color change sensor and one
new thread feed take up lever.  Planning on installing them this wednesday
along with a thread break upgrade kit after the parts arrive from Denver.
Then it's the fun of popping the needle case back on!  All in a days work my
friend...

John