[amayausers] Sew Out Holders

  • From: "Tom Ladow" <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:30:45 -0500

I am looking the folding frames that hold sew outs.  They are similar to a
Polaroid Picture Frame.  You put the customers sew out in them and it makes
for a nice visual presentation piece for your sample sew out or even a nice
folder to keep your own sew outs in.  I would guess the size is 5 x 7 with a
4" x 6 display window cutout.  Any idea where we can get them?

Tom L.
Indiana