[amayausers] Re: Service agreement

  • From: "D Stitch" <dstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:58:16 -0800

I gotta agree with Jack there! I didn't renew my policy for the exact
reasons that he stated. It is rather pricey for extending it for one year at
a time. I'm going for the expectation that I haven't had a service problem
with my machine in about a year. So hopefully I'll get many more years like
that one. If not, I'll bite the big one and buy another machine prior than
spending the type of money for a large item to fix the one I have.

Dianne
D-Stitch Embroidery