[amayausers] Re: Service agreement

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:42:51 -0500

Heh.  I just got the same post card today about the 2 year notice.  Problem
is, it's only been a little over a year.  Someone is jumping the gun a
little at Melco.

Anyway, I would like everyone's opinion on this as well.  Worth the $60 a
month or not.

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 240.422.1321
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.