[amayausers] Re: Samples and sizing...

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:52:53 -0500

Roland,
What a DEAL!!!   I'm gonna call Sanmar ASAP!!!  I have found the house brand at
AMTEX (Peregrin Bay) to be better than the major brands.  Especially their
peached twills, and only $7. something!!  I get their denimsshirts as well as
their ladies pique polos, which have the Johnnie collar, but no buttons and are
a slightly fuller-longer cut.  The ladies love it!!!  I like the idea of
Sanmars samples.  So far I've had to pay full price for samples and then if
they need a different size, I'm stuck with the sample!!  Oh well...live and
learn I guess!!!
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
Martinsville, In.