[amayausers] Re: S.O.S. Amaya and OS Key lost!!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 05:49:34 UT

This message was posted by Ed on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/50.html

Hello to everybody.   My english is very bad since I live in Puerto Rico.  I
have a very serious problem.  I only use my Amaya ocasionally and she sit in my
other deshabitated apartment.   The PC with the two key (OS AND DS PRO PLUS)
are broke and I remove the keys before send it to repair.  But I loan the
apartment to the mother of my wife and SHEEEEE CLEANNNNNN MY APARTMENT AND
THROW AWAY THAT TWO INSIGNIFICANT PIECE OF METAL.     AAAAARGHHHH!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP WHAT I DO?  BUY AGAIN? IMPOSIBLE!!!! Please help me!!!.