[amayausers] Re: Russell athletics

This message was posted by Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/68.html#000001

We,at Digital Stitchz, sell Russell to the local private elementary school for
their physical education uniforms.  Because we wanted to purchase about 15,000
dollars of clothing the local rep put us in touch with a couple of sporting
goods stores.  We had to make our purchases through them.  It is said that
Russell will not sell direct to screenprinters or embroiderers, so find a
sporting goods dealer willing to sell to you.