[amayausers.com] Re: Rhinestones

  • From: Lee & Barbara Ott <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 18:43:42 -0700

The answer is yes to both questions.  As for having someone setup rhinestone
transfers, I use Boxercraft.  At the ISS show tere were vendors selling
equipment to dothe samething, but I did not want to spent that much time doing
rhinestone setup.  Anyway, I am sure someone else can give you those companies
name.

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving

Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 18:23:37 -0700From: image_maker31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[amayausers.com] RhinestonesTo: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am thinking of adding the decoration of rhinestones to garments along with
embroidery.  Can anyone give me some direction as to how I can learn this
process???  Are they all transfers that have to be purchased or can they be
made yourself just to add some detail.

Thanks!